Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Insanely busy week!

You ask why I haven't been on the internet for the last week? Here's my answer...


My brother's college graduation (from Yale!) was on last Monday, so we drove down to New Haven on Saturday and got back around 1 Tuesday morning. And then I had around 5 hours of sleep before I had to get up to go to school for our Washington DC trip, on which I got an average of around 5 hours of sleep, and walking, walking, walking! On returning from DC at 8 Friday night, I promptly went to a friend's house for Bible Study and didn't get back until 12. We left for our church retreat at 8:30 Saturday morning, and for THAT, I had an average of 3 hours of sleep per night, plus playing Manhunt Saturday night. We got back from retreat at around 4 yesterday afternoon, and I crashed instantly. Just now, I finally finished my dinner assignment for Home and Careers class, and I'm totally beat, and I still need to do a write-up AND do two practice Regents exams! *sighs* 


pics coming up soon! (hopefully)


~Kestrel

3 comments:

  1. *Hugs Kes* Holy cow, that's insane! Hope you get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a lot! Sounds fun, though. :) As long as you don't forget us... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete